- 13th month pay
- VISA Processing
- Government Mandated Benefits
- Vacation leave
- Sick leave
- Retirement Plan
Client Details: A world leading Financial Research Company which offers a wide range of services in the field of security and management.
- Extracting the meeting agenda, coding and reviewing the same prior to it being made available to clients
- Collecting and reviewing the results of the meetings and inputting it to the database
- Updating the team and relevant manuals on any changes in the corporate governance landscape of the market assigned to him/her
- Reviews relevant internal audit reports and provides end of day sign off to managers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in English and Portuguese language required
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Strong computer skills with office applications
- Team player and an excellent relationship builder
- Demonstrated analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated Project Management skills – defining of scope, resources and time lines, and managing to deliverables
- Innovative, motivated, client-oriented and commercially-aware thinker
Step 1: Resume Screening
- First Invitation:
Step 2: (3 hours) Assessment
- 2 English tests for Portuguese Applicants – analytical, mental and essays
- Both tests are going to be the day-to-day task on the actual work environment
Step 3: (1 hour) HR interview
- Second Invitation: (To be scheduled again):
Step 4: Hiring Manager/Client Interview
Step 5: English proficiency Exam (Berlitz)
Step 6: Job Offer
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Mobile: (+ 63) 9176381962
Skype: jkrecruit or live:jknetwork1
Look for: Ms. Yam / Ms. Mave
Don’t forget to refer your friends!
We give referral bonus for every successful hire.
Want to know the right job for you? Talk to us on our FREE Bilingual Career Consultation.
Apply now and bring home an exclusive J-K Network Hoodie once you got hired from any of our client!