As a PPC Specialist, you will be working with our client, a growing Digital Marketing Agency that manages accounts across the US, AU and UK markets.
You will ultimately be responsible for strategy, campaign building, reporting, optimizing, and overall management of our client’s portfolio. Beyond your experience, we are also looking for someone who is professional, time conscious, and possesses a high level of English communication.
- Plan, develop, implement & optimize comprehensive paid media strategies to increase brand visibility, drive new user acquisition and strategies via Google AdWords.
- Conduct thorough brand and website audits to understand our clients’ key value proposition, core products, brand aesthetic, and identify opportunities to successfully market them to make them stand out in the marketplace
- Utilize Google Analytics to develop insights and action items intended to increase our clients’ revenues month-over-month
- Maximize performance through ongoing optimization of clients campaigns
- Provide monthly analysis reports on ongoing campaign performance and optimizations against each client's goals and targets.
- Stay informed with and execute Paid Search best practices, trends and platform updates
- Maintain healthy and proactive communication with the client
- Daily, Weekly, and monthly optimizations to improve the client's results based on their own KPI's
- Constant updates to the CEO regarding any changes, progress, and trends in the accounts
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Google Ads.
- Experience in managing multiple clients
- Excellent knowledge in planning, setting up and optimizing a product feed (using 3rd party software like DataFeedWatch)
- Great control over the Merchant center for creating rules and adjustments for shopping campaigns.
- Perfect understanding in planning, setting up, and managing SKAG campaigns.
- Perfect understanding in planning, setting up, and managing Display campaigns, including remarketing, Youtube, and smart display campaigns.
- Great control over Google Ads Editor for bulk changes.
- Experience with lead funnels for eCommerce businesses
- Fluent verbal & written English.
- Experience in working with English speaking clients in the US, UK, or AU is a must.
- You should be an Analytical thinker and a problem solver.
- Experience in the Home Services Industry or E-commerce is a great plus