The Pre-Sales Consultant is responsible for helping our clients reform their operations and support their business by providing intuitive guidance. He/she will be an important ally to every organization who wants to invest in change and improvement and needs help as to where and how. The consultant must have a broad knowledge of the many facets of business pertaining to his assigned domain or industry.
- Responsible for Bid (RFI/RFP) Response, solution scoping, solution design & Bid Process
- Define and Build a strong, winning Estimation/solution that addresses the pain-points by translating a strong understanding of the customer Business context
- Coordination with all stakeholders (sales, solutions, operations, pricing, transition, technology, facilities et al) to ensure timely and high-quality proposal submission
- Lead and Contribute to the design, development, and implementation of winning technical Estimation/solutions for customers to introduce and establish new technology solutions into their business and business processes
- Strong contribution to account mining / cross-sell activities and follow them up by pitching relevant capabilities to help create new opportunities
- Creation and maintenance of an effective knowledge management system to support all the phases of the opportunity lifecycle.
- Mapping clients’ requirements and coordinating in implementing processes in line with the pre-set guidelines.
- 3-5 years of Presales experience
- Has strong knowledge with ERP/Enterprise it Infrastructure/Business Management Solutions/Enterprise Database/Data Analytics/IT Management