Principal Technical Account Manager
TTEC is seeking a Principal, Technical Account Management to join our IT team. We’re a global company that is 46,000+ employees strong. Together, we are transforming the world of customer experience by helping our clients design and deliver simpler, more effective, efficient, and human customer service experiences that inspire customer loyalty and boost company profits.
Our global IT organization of 600 supports the entire enterprise that encompasses over 40,000 users across our businesses aligned in four pillars – Customer Care, Technology Services, Strategy Services, & Growth Services.
What you’ll be doing:
You are the primary point of contact to TTEC technology for both our internal and external clients during the lifecycle of a client program and will be assigned from one to three client programs (depending on the size of the program and the technology support needs). You are responsible for the successful management of the programs as well as end-to-end technology including but not limited to desktops, network infrastructure, servers, applications and reports as well as responsible for all communications to the client about all technology issues, changes and new innovation initiatives.
You will be responsible for:
- Primary technology point of contact for operations, sales and external clients for their program.
- Partner with the client leadership to execute on client technology strategy.
- Participates closely with the management teams of TTEC ‘s Operations and other business owners to ensure quality customer support.
- Will quickly gain an understanding of the operations (types of business, ops KPI’s, etc) of the program as well as all aspects of TTEC technology (infrastructure, network and applications) so as to support the customer base.
- Will have responsibility of ensuring that all aspects of technology for the program are within contractual specifications as well as that all aspects of technology are in full working order for their clients program.
- Stays abreast of new technology initiatives at TTEC to identify improvement opportunities for their program.
- Lead client program assessments to identify innovative technology solutions to increase operational effectiveness.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5 years managing Information Technology teams or project teams
- Experience working in Account Management with heavy client interaction
- 5+ years experience in a call center environment, with knowledge of Avaya and Cisco infrastructure preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of network protocols and operation, desktop operating systems and capabilities, and troubleshooting techniques.
- Prefer certifiable technical skills. Acceptable certifications include but are not limited to Associate or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Microsoft Certified Product Specialist (MCPS), Microsoft Certified Engineer (MSCE).
- Candidate must be highly organized and efficient with a strong ability to learn quickly and self motivated.
- Must have a completed end-to-end understanding of the programs specific technology – infrastructure and applications (desktop to datacenter).
What You Can Expect
- Dedication to your career growth and professional development
- Actively diverse and inclusive culture
- Community-minded organization committed to giving back
- Global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- And yes… all the competitive compensation, performance bonus opportunities, benefits you’d expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.