- Identification and recommendation of potential improvements to plant efficiency, operability, and product quality while maintaining a safe working environment.
- Identification and evaluation of applicability of emerging production technology with the objectives of improving safety, production efficiency, operability, reliability, and product quality.
- Evaluation of proposed projects in terms of technical and financial feasibility. Conducts engineering project development and administration by facilitating implementation, completion and close out of projects and/or studies.
- Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engineering (licensed)
- With outstanding scholastic records, preferably with honors.
- Knowledgeable in P&ID, PFD, ILD interpretation.
- Knowledgeable in process simulation software (e.g. hydraulics simuation, valve sizing, etc.
- Has experience in petrochemical or oil & gas industry.