S&P Global Corporate
The Role: Procurement VG Support Specialist.
The Team: Global Sourcing & Procurement team in the Business Services group is responsible for providing value added enterprise partnership in EtoE Procurement, Sourcing & Vendor Governance processes while keeping a Customer Focus and balancing it with Vendor Risk and Policy Compliance
The Impact: VG Support Specialist role will have a critical role in helping ensure the value-added partnership across the enterprise and contribute to the success of the Vendor Governance program.
What’s in it for you:
Vendor Governance provides you:
- an opportunity to get visibility into the operations & processes of Procurement teams
- ability to grow across teams within Global Sourcing & Procurement
- ability to grow into cross-functional teams that partner with Procurement
- Support VG Program Manager in the End-to-End VG program
- Proactively manage demand planning for reactive procurement to optimize the Purchase Request lead time, enabling full spectrum procurement activities with maximum value to the organization.
- Through effective communication develop partnerships and relationships with senior stakeholders
- Serve as a liaison between internal and external parties during the VG process
- Assists VG Program Manager to ensure full compliance with the enterprise Vendor Governance Policy, SOPs, and various controls framework.
What We’re Looking For:
- 4-year bachelor’s degree
- Experience of 4 years, with at least 1 years’ experience in Procurement & Vendor Management & working with Ariba P2P application
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills in English, with demonstrated strength in effective communication
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Applications like Excel, Word
- Strong customer-centric focus and ability to interact with VP level stakeholders
- Ability to work mid-shift hours (up to 1pm US EST) and later on an “as needed” basis
Return to Work
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return to Work initiative, we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace.
Grade/Level (relevant for internal applicants only): 09
The Location: Philippines, Manila
About Company Statement:
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision-making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments, and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster describes discrimination protections under federal law.
FINANC202.1 – Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group)
Job ID: 278265
Posted On: 2022-11-13
Location: Pasig City, Philippines