Production Supervisor supervises the entire production and cut-floor operations to achieve target costs and efficiencies and ensures compliance to food safety standards including DENR waste management requirements.
- Ability to actively participate and take on leadership role in any team undertaking, to support team efforts and to move toward the completion of mutual goals.
- Ability to develop new insights into situations; questions conventional approaches. Encourage new ideas and innovations. Design and implement new or cutting-edge programs or processes
- Knowledgeable with food safety and related practices such as GMP. HCCP etc.
- Ability to use computers and job-related technology efficiently.
- Capacity to ensure that decisions are made based on policies, rules and organizational directives and solving the emerging problems.
- Ability to get along well with others. Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships in order to encourage open communication, cooperation, and teamwork
- Ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task.
- Ability to plan and organize work to deliver on commitments in a timely, orderly, effective and efficient manner.
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- With 1-2 years supervisory experience
- With 2-5 years Food, Manufacturing, Cut-floor Operations and any related industry experience.