Project Lead (Head Office (Tera Tower), Philippines)
The Procurement Project Lead position is in charge of cross-functional collaborations with all parties necessary for the successful purchasing of the team and evaluation of various suppliers. The position will also deal with process simplification and strategic improvements of the company’s e-Procurement services through reports generation and data analysis.
- Lead an agile order management cycle of a specific set of categories to support that the business objectives are met through:
- Workload management of the team’s assigned categories and recommends work distribution
- Review and resolve pending shopping carts together with the team
- Negotiation and Savings generation
- Review and recommends purchase order, requests for payment and proforma invoice for approval
- Negotiation and endorsement of Notice to Proceed for management approval as applicable
- Manage delivery fulfillment of a specific set of categories by:
- Collaborating with Aspen Procurement on timely PO transmittal and delivery updating of PO’s
- Validation and review of Open PO’s with Aspen Procurement and end users
- Importation monitoring and Import Tool compliance in collaboration with Corporate Import
- Collaboration with end users and suppliers in ensuring timely order execution of projects and services
- Assist in payment issue resolution in collaboration with Accounts Payable and Trade Services
- Facilitate collaboration meetings with Manufacturing Plants in partnership with Sourcing Leads to ensure agility and alignment on priority items such as CAPEX, PM and operational requirements
- Attend and participate in collaboration meetings with Head office teams and departments.
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve the order management cycle through process simplification and partnering with Sourcing Leads in E-Procurement optimization
- Performance report updating to Procurement Manager and top management as necessary
- Identification and recommendation of trainings
- Coaching and capability building
- Scope of function covers all URC BCFG Plants, URC Flour Plants and Head Office Sites
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or Engineering or any other equivalent degree.
- Must have advanced digital skills in Power BI, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
- Must have experience in managing teams or at least has demonstrated the capability through leadership in high impact projects.
- Must have experience in effectively communicating procurement performance to middle management cross functional teams
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.