- Do you have a work experience in project management and conducting quality assurance tests?
- Are you organised and familiar with creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports?
- Are you diligent, focused and have a strong eye for detail?
If your answer is yes, and you are looking to join a high energy, demanding but a rewarding company, then we have a role for you. If you are interested, read through the details and follow the application instructions below.
As a Project Management Assistant, you will utilize your project management skills to direct, document and complete a variety of projects including website development according to the company’s standards. You will have to liaise with the internal & external team, suppliers and partners to plan, schedule and accomplish project timelines and milestones. You will also be providing administrative support as required, and at times will be requested to conduct extensive research on important topics as per need of the company.
This is a demanding role and there will be, on occasions, overtime. However, if you are able to produce, you will be well-rewarded.
If you have the right skill set, this may be your opportunity to enter into this fast-growing industry and learn from one of the best in the world.
- Results Oriented
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Organization and program management
- Relationship building
- Communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Action Oriented
- Time Management
- Emotional maturity
- Ability to handle pressure and do things in short deadlines
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision making capability
- Expert level English written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Great research skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact with executives and internal stakeholders
- Competent at formatting, proofreading and editing professional documents to be sent to internal/ external clients.
Required Work Experience/Knowledge
- Experience in Project Management or Sales (Client liaison)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat
- Experience in using various business, CRM and project management tools.
- Demonstrated experience and proven skills in Executive support
- Experience in writing articles and/or business emails/documents)
- An advantage if you have basic knowledge in Web Administration or Website Development
Required Language Skills
- Professional business level written and verbal English
Before you apply, you should note that we are only looking for those who are willing to be pushed to constantly grow, can accept constructive criticism, can adapt to a changing environment and don’t mind doing overtime when projects require it. We reward based on performance, so if you can deliver, you’ll be a happy employee.
Full-time work, Mondays to Fridays, work hours are 7AM – 4PM Manila time, however, please note that this role may require you to take on ad-hoc tasks which means you may have very light periods of work and then very busy periods of work where overtime will be required.
● Full cutting-edge training and support will be provided to the successful applicant so you are able to do the job independently
● Be part of a growing company
● Open and flexible management
● Strong supportive team
● Stable company with job security
● Opportunities for promotion and career progression
● Starting Salary: P20,000/month
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPENING, kindly register to this form https://goo.gl/forms/AyJ545PxX9H7NNw23
Send us your resume together with a cover letter answering the following questions:
- Based on your experience, what is the most important part of project management?
- Can you give an example of an episode when your attention to detail was particularly useful to your company?
- Can you give an example where your organization skills have helped you perform your job?