- Bachelor’s degree of Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 10 cumulative years of project delivery experience in ISV, Product Principal, and System Integrator business with a minimum of 6 years as PM.
- Presales: Minimum 5 cumulative years of client-facing experience including Requirement Discovery; developing Proof of Concepts; proposal/SOW writing, project effort sizing; driving of Tender/RFP bid management; solution presentation to achieve project awards
- In-depth working experience in Salesforce.com application solution design and configuration efforts across multiple cloud, integration, and AppExchange
- Ability to analyze ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ business processes, complete complex business design for gap/interfaces, and configure the system based on user requirements
- Minimum 6 cumulative years of SF project implementation experience. Preferably in SF iterative or agile implementation methodology in the areas of sales, marketing, and/or customer service
- In addition to strong client service orientation, we are also seeking talented leaders who have the capability to deliver quality solutions with superior analytical and problem-solving skills to drive successful projects
- Prior roles as SF Solution Architect / Technical Architect / Business Analyst or management consulting experience will be an added advantage
- Experience in Design Thinking is highly preferred
- Besides excellent interpersonal and communication skills, candidates should have proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork, and leadership qualities
- Strong passion for technology, attitude for learning, and a commitment for excellence
- Proven credential in delivering complex, cross-functional or multi-cloud projects in Salesforce.com for various industries in the ASEAN region
Additional Roles and Responsibilities:
- PM experience and skills – Agile/water/Design Thinking project implementation and best practices.
- Technical/Product & PM Tools knowledge: Salesforce Sales Cloud; MS Project, Jira, Mural, etc.
- CRM and Banking Domain knowledge.