- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Doctorate Degree, High School Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Senior High School Diploma, Some College (But did not graduate), TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate on any course.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
PSG is now hiring for PROJECT-BASED employees from all over the Philippines!
About the Role:
– Find candidates
– Interview them over the phone
– Send potential hires to our clients
? WORK FROM HOME
? No shifting schedules
? Monthly performance bonuses
? Weekends OFF
? Medical benefits
? Early regularization and promotion
– At least two(2) years of College Education
– At least 1 year BPO/RPO experience
– Excellent English communication skills
– Willing to work a fixed night shift
– Willing to work on a Project based account
– Willing to start ASAP
Own equipment (Laptop or desktop), Headset and Stable Internet Connection (At least 25mbps)
- Salary between PHP 17,000.00 and PHP 28,000.00
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Contract, Temporary position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1000.
PSG Global Solutions is the world’s largest and fastest growing provider of outsourced recruiting support to the US staffing industry. PSG is a multi-awarded company labeled as Endeavor Entrepreneur Company for the Philippines in 2015, and has won several awards including the 2015 Bronze Stevie Winner for Female Executive of the Year in Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Exemplar Award for People Manager of the Year in the 41st PMAP Awards, and most recently the 2017 Silver Stevie Winner for Excellence In Corporate Innovation.
PSG Global Solutions is a new joint venture between Oak Knoll Capital, a Los Angeles-based investment firm and the Professional Staffing Group, a Boston-based staffing company. The principals of PSG Global Solutions have extensive experience, both in the recruitment/staffing industry as well as in the offshore delivery of complex services. Notable amongst our past achievements are the founding and subsequent management of eTelecare Global Solutions in 2000, a company that has since grown to over 10,000 employees, as well as the Professional Staffing Group, a $35M staffing company headquartered in Boston.
PSG has been in operation since 1996, and has been in the business of providing offshore-based recruiting services through its affiliate since 2006. We understand our clients’ needs because we run a staffing firm ourselves. Our clients not only get cost savings from our less expensive overseas recruiters, but they also get the benefit of access to recruiting best practices.
PSG Global Solutions operates in the Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) industry. The industry is estimated to be over $1 billion in size, with a very small fraction of that being offshore (mostly in India). PSG Global Solutions is the first independent RPO provider in the Philippines, catering to the international market. The company has tremendous potential as this industry, especially its offshore component is expected to see rapid growth over the coming years (in the 30-40% per year range).
Product & Services
We support a wide range of staffing companies, ranging from single-office firms to top ten staffing companies worldwide. Our clients are located throughout the US, Europe, Asia and Australia and operate in a variety of specialties, including IT, healthcare, administrative/clerical, engineering, accounting/finance, light industrial, and skilled trades.