- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs
- Research potential vendors
- Assist in the preparation of quotes for quote analysis
- Assist in the preparation of Purchase Order
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices
- Prepare cost analyses
- Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders
- Liaise with delivery driver to ensure all products arrive in good condition
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Required Skill(s): Detail Oriented, Time management, Judgment and decision making, Flexibility and adaptability, Communication and active listening, , negotiation, creativity and problem solving.