Please read carefully.
Work Remotely? [Yes/No]: Yes
Job Role: PYTHON DEVELOPER
Salary Range: $450-$800(Depends on Skills)
Work Hours: Full-time
Work Duration: Long Term
Commission based only?[Yes/No]: No
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Python developer to join our engineering team and help us create dynamic software applications for our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for writing and testing scalable code, developing back-end components, and integrating user-facing elements in collaboration with front-end developers.
– Coordinating with development teams to determine application requirements.
– Writing scalable code using Python programming language.
– Testing and debugging applications.
– Developing back-end components.
– Integrating user-facing elements using server-side logic.
– Assessing and prioritizing client feature requests.
– Integrating data storage solutions.
– Coordinating with front-end developers.
– Reprogramming existing databases to improve functionality.
– Developing digital tools to monitor online traffic.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
– 2-5 years of experience as a Python Developer.
– Expert knowledge of Python and related framework- Flask.
– A deep understanding and multi-process architecture and the threading limitations of Python.
– Ability to integrate multiple data sources into a single system.
– Familiarity with testing tools.
– Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required.
– Excellent troubleshooting skills.
– Good project management skills.
To apply, please submit your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com