QA Technical Services Officer
The Quality Improvement is responsible for the analysis of data for different process control metrics, data optimization, reporting and dissemination with focus on data integrity, integration, standardization and visual information. He/She works closely with QA metrics specialists and other muti-disciplinary team and assist in the development of data management and benchmarks for performance improvement initiatives to support the maintenance and improvement of Quality programs and plan objectives.
- Utilize existing applications and performance metrics repository to pull and analyze data.
- Review and perform QA validation of data outputs and provide feedback to stakeholders, including root cause analysis.
- Process improvement and documentation for quality projects thru the use of problem solving tools.
- Audit data accuracy and reporting and provide performance deviations and anomalies.
- Troubleshooting of quality issues
- Validation/ verifications for DQ, OQ &PQ
- Verification of RM/PM issues
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- Preferably Licensed Chemical Engr, Mechanical Engineer, Industrial Engineer
- If an Industrial Engineer, preferably a Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Preferably with 3+ years work experience in an FMCG / F&B industry
- Must have above average skills in Data Analysis, Data Storytelling, Excel and other statistical applications/programs
- Must be detail-oriented and able to produce accurate results as needed
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org