Duties and Responsibilities:
· Overall in charge of Quality control and Quality Assurance Department.
· Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
· Interpret and implement quality assurance standards and procedures
· Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
· Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
· Plan, conduct, and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
· Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
· Collect and compile statistical quality data
· Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
· Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
· Prepare reports communicating outcomes of quality activities
· Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably with Managerial Experienced Employee specialized in Chemistry or equivalent.
- Willing to work in San Mateo Rizal