Responsible for institutionalizing quality standards, programs and processes to improve operational efficiencies. Initiates creation of test and audit materials that will measure effectiveness of set standards and compliance by production personnel. Attends to matters relating to customer claims both internal and external.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develops and recommends test procedures for products and raw materials needed by production.
2. Continuously improves performance based on key performance indicators.
3. Evaluates employees through performance reviews, ongoing coaching and feedback methods.
4. Analyzes and resolves or assists workers in resolving work problems.
5. Trains employees in Standard Operating Procedures and ensures training effectiveness in application of job skills.
6. Supervises the Quality Control Team for visual and dimensional inspection using the applied training.
7. Responsible for internal and external quality issues. Initiates meetings with production regarding causes of rejection and discusses counter measures.
8. Responsible for customer claim issues. Can analyze cause of rejections in cooperation with the concerned production section and personnel, and analyze the detection process to determine how the claim was allowed to reach the customer.
9. Submits corrective and preventative action reports to the customer.
10. Responsible for supplier quality concerns
11. Generates quality manual and procedures
12. Assists in quality training for employees
13. Provides reports to the management on a regular basis.
14. Actively participates in all company initiated plans and programs
15. Does other tasks that may be assigned from time to time for the effective functioning of the section
1. A university degree or college diploma in a field related to engineering or business administration
2. Knowledge in manufacturing concepts
3. Ability to grasp modern technology quickly
4. Must be a good communicator
5. Ability to prioritize multiple projects
6. Enthusiastic, cooperative, and with a positive behavior
7. Computer literate is a must
8. Experience in ISO documentation is an advantage
9. Does other related tasks as needed, from time to time