- Bachelor’s / College Degree in Engineering (Chemical)
- Bachelor’s / College Degree in Chemistry
- Food Technology & Nutrition / Dietetics or equivalent
He/She shall be responsible for monitoring the quality of incoming and outgoing products and/or materials for a company.
He/She will report directly to the Warehouse, Quality Control Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors and outgoing products for shipping.
- Reject all products and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
- Read blueprints, plans, and specifications to understand the requirements of products and services.
- Measure product dimensions, examine functionality and compare the final product to the specifications.
- Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control.
- 10 days leave
- Complete government mandated contributions
- Performance Bonus
- 13th Month Salary
- Open, fun and friendly work environment
- Regular Company Social Events
- Paid ovetime
Office based: Merville Pasay
From Packaging or FMCG Company