The Real Time Analyst manages and/or balances service levels for the call center across programs, internal locations, lines of business and products. The analyst manages the performance of the call center according to any contractual agreements and internal goals; the focus is to create positive experiences for customers while maintaining an efficient call center enterprise.
- Monitors real-time call volume and schedule conformance to efficiently utilize staffing resources and to meet any necessary contractual obligations
- Coordinates and manages same day and/or short term off-line event scheduling for call center agents while maintaining acceptable performance of the call center
- Provides the WFM Scheduling team future exceptions for scheduling in IEX in order to consistently maintain appropriate staffing levels
- Monitors CMS and RTA to assist the management teams with acceptable agent adherence to schedules
- Analyzes trends such as call volume, AHT, and attendance to understand and plan for potential over staffing/under staffing conditions; adjust plans prior to and/or same day based on the ability of the call center to attain appropriate performance results
- Manages agent profiles within CMS to best utilize all staffing resources
- Monitors available reports to effectively manage the performance each call center business and/or product to acceptable results
- Participates in Help Desk calls to relay how issues are impacting the call center
- Assists in the development of all reports and/or processes that increase the ability of the call center to effectively and accurately plan acceptable performance results
- Effectively communicates call center performance and information by providing the business informational updates regarding the recent, current, and future state of the business.
- Schedule daily, weekly, monthly meetings to communicate information to Work Force Leaders to set expectations and confirm business needs to allow the business to make sound decisions
- Provides the business with timely status updates on projects and initiatives
- Complete necessary reports, ad hoc reports as required
- Bachelor’s Degree (any field) or equivalent work experience
- At least 1 year experience specializing in Real-Time Monitoring or Workforce Analysis
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel and relevant WF tools such as IEX and CMS.
- Knowledge in problem solving processes
- Strong communication skills
- Above average reporting skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must possess effective organizational skills and time management skills
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Ability to come up with sound and accurate decisions in any given circumstance
- Ability to exhibit professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to work with a team
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external associates
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, meeting multiple deadlines in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (graveyard/shifting schedule)
- 6 full-time positions available
- Ability to start ASAP is an advantage
Amenable to working in Pasig