- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on any course.
- Supervisor / Senior Associate (5 yrs and up experience) specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Sourcing, Recruiting.
- Required language(s): English.
Introduction:The HR Service Administrator is an integral part of IBM and HR. Your goal is to create an outstanding employee experience for IBMers by delivering HR-related services and supporting our employees as they support our customers and clients. Help IBMers to build their career by providing them with a personalized experience. In this role, you can be part of a team that works with all areas of our global organization and is empowered to achieve goals that align with IBM strategy.Your Role and Responsibilities :
- Demonstrate ownership of the discovery process for each assigned engagement, ensuring critical knowledge transfer to successfully close hiring demand.
- Innovate unique sourcing strategies, utilizing an optimal combination of job boards, databases, and response management.
- Setup benchmarks, metrics and have a mindset while focusing on continuous improvements.
- Experience in research, pipeline generation and Data Management
- Find relevant information organizing large data sets with a goal of generating high volumes, high quality pipeline of leads to be properly stored in our staffing systems.
- Ensure regular communication with client teams to track submitted applicant progress.
- Take ownership of project data, ensuring timeliness, integrity, and accuracy.
- Take partial ownership of sourcing life cycle, ensuring process adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLA) as appropriate, and taking actions where necessary to drive to success.
- Conduct initial assessment of candidate suitability.
About Business Unit :IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.Your Life @ IBM :Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.About IBM :IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the Recruitment domain
- Experience in sourcing and screening profiles as per the given job requirements using various channels like job boards, social networking sites, etc
- Proficient to partner with recruiters and business unit leaders on identifying standard methodology recruiting/sourcing techniques.
- Demonstrated working knowledge in best–pipeline creation and development, competition mapping as per client and geographic requirements, and best-practice guidance to the Hiring Managers
- Ability to research activities like market research, talent mapping, lead generation etc. involved in providing recruitment support to clients
- Maintain a pipeline of skilled talent, including consistent communication with potential hires and connecting them with positions that align with their experience and skillset
- Expertise in identifying target companies, user groups, professional associations which could lead to qualified hires
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
- Experience in managing web-based applicant tracking system of Candidates.
- Ambitious individual who can work in their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Proven change management and be open to it good time management and work under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Accomplish desired results while performing in a fast-paced environment with a matrix organization structure.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, and reviewing publications.
Education : Bachelor’s Degree
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 3.
Are you up for a challenge? Are you looking for your next career journey? Join us and become part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers. Work with exceptional, insightful, imaginative people who nurtures creativity and individuality. IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Our organization is comprised of the following subsidiaries:
- IBM Philippines, Inc. – Leading supplier of information technology hardware, software & services in the country.
- IBM Solutions Delivery, Inc. – Provides IT expertise, delivering world-class technology services and business solutions.
- IBM Business Services, Inc. – Foremost provider of Business Transformation Outsourcing for HR, Finance & Accounting and Supply Chain Management services.