DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the execution of end-to-end recruitment process for various positions
• Utilizes suitable and effective sourcing strategies and tools
• Works closely with superior/s regarding the hiring needs
• Maintains 100% completion of plantilla
• Administration of job posting and background investigation
• Prepares job offer letters and other documents necessary for the hiring process
• Discuss the pre-employment requirement and on-boarding process to new hires
• Facilitates New Hires Orientation for new employees
• Updates and maintains the applicants database and 201 Files
• Perform other tasks that may be assigned by the Human Resources Head
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 2 – 3 year(s) of working experience as Recruitment Specialist.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City
- Full-Time position available.
- Urgent Hiring! Those who can start in two weeks or less is an advantage.