We are looking for a well-rounded and dynamic Recruitment Supervisor to be our company’s recruiting
lead in CDO. This leader is responsible managing end to end recruiting operations for all agent hiring
requirements. This role should also be highly analytical as the leader will also create agent recruiting
This role will report directly to the Senior Recruitment Manager and will be located in our Cagayan de Oro site.
We’re made of something different.
We act with empathy and urgency. We treat our clients, colleagues, and community like members of the family. We have grit, tenacity, and perseverance, and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals – every person, in every role, for our company and our clients. Think you have what it takes? Join us!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead a team of recruiters responsible for the execution of HR interviews with prospective applicants
- Does Interviewing on a daily basis
- Manages and Ensures excellent end to end Candidate Experience
- Oversees seamless Recruitment Process
- Creates strategies in achieving seamless Onboarding of all New Hires
- Coordinate with training and workforce departments regarding new hire training schedules
- Ensure proper tracking and maintenance of applicant and hiring reports
- Conceptualizes Process Improvement plans and Projects
- Directly in charge of implementing all recruitment strategies and activities
- Keep calibrated with hiring managers regarding hiring updates and quality of hires
- Do coaching and providing proper feedback to recruiters regarding performance and
- Creates developmental plans and succession planning for the team
- Comes up with training modules or learning sessions to improve skills of team members
- Monitor hiring progress, goals and targets
- Presents regular monthly, quarterly and annual business reports
- Analyzes Attrition and provide recommendation for Retention Projects
- Handles Reports Management and Presentations
- Recruiting Analytics – create and analyzes recruitment related reports on Attrition, Recruitment Process Reports on Pass Rates and Yield Rates, New Hire Demographics and Scorecards
- Perform other duties when necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Behavioral Science or other related courses
- Minimum of 4 years of Work Experience with Recruitment in a BPO Setup
- With at least 2 years background with BPO Volume Hiring
- Must have at least 1 year supervisory experience
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge on recruiting analytics and in creating reports using Microsoft Offices and Google functions (e.g. Spreadsheet, Slides)
- Positive and Optimistic outlook
- Highly flexible and willingness to learn
- Ability to Motivate and develop team members
- Solutions Focused
- Candidate should be flexible with shift schedules
- Applicants must be willing to work in CDO – Limketkai Center.
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Retirement Benefits
What we do.
Ubiquity delivers business process outsourcing and advisory solutions across customer service, technology, and operations. Focused on transforming the customer experience through data, applied science, and an unprecedented passion for people, Ubiquity offers deep industry and practical expertise across four continents on behalf of 150+ brands and counting.
We want you.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability, we believe that we’re at our best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
Powered by JazzHR