The Reports Associate ensures standard and ad hoc reports are delivered accurately and on time. Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Working with other functional teams to access and understand data to be analyzed
- Coordinating across multiple teams for reports and insights
- Analyzing, designing, coding and testing multiple components of application code
- Delivering high performance through performance optimization
- Analyzing, design, code and test multiple components of application code
- Performing maintenance, enhancements and development work
- Central Measurement & Reporting
- Demand & Capacity Management
- Bachelor’s degree holder, preferably of IT-related courses (ECE, Computer Engineering, IT), is needed.
- At least 6 months working experience in report automation using MS Excel, VBA and Macro is needed.
- Working experience in Data Visualization (Tableau, Datazen, PowerBI) is an advantage.
- Working experience in Programming, SQL, SSIS, SSRS is an advantage.
You must share the job first.