Research and Development Senior Manager
Executive recruitment Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of the country’s largest canning and fishing manufacturer, and they are bringing innovation in food technology and packaging industry. Our respective client is looking for a Research and Development Head who will develop long-term plans, roadmaps and technical strategies to provide input to the business development relates projects. This position will be reporting to the Chief Growth and Development officer, requires onsite reporting and is located in Batangas.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Organize detailed project plans for his/her own projects, budget and resource requirements for the product category assigned, documents all technical requirements related to product manual, product registration, and other regulatory requirements
- Create long-term plans/roadmaps and technical strategies and provides input to the business strategy of the categories being managed.
- Direct and communicate with respective business partners, as aligned with superior, all technical updates related to projects handled and restricted to own category
- Estimate emerging technologies and market-based trends in his/her category and assesses implications and applies to current portfolio in the area of new product and brand value optimization
- Generates innovation plans and technical strategies for its own function by recommending and creating policies/procedures, programs, and resource requirements.
- Leads product assessment/reviews as against government regulations and corporate standards for product, package, process, product safety, and quality
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any Business-Related Course
- At least 5 years work experience in research and development
- Willing to work in Sto. Tomas, Batangas
- With organizational, strategic, Technical and leadership competencies.
- Good economic understanding and industry insight (good customer and market orientation)
- Distinctive communication and presentation skills, strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Flexible and resourceful in challenging and changing situations