Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Oversees and approve marketing campaigns, and will be required to approve discounts drafted by sales and marketing team.
2. Forecasting monthly, quarter, semi-annual & annual budgets and expenditures.
3. Monitors and implement cost control measures and implementing strategies to increase sales without compromising customer satisfaction.
4. Validates completeness and availability of necessary manpower, stocks, supplies, equipment, facilities needed by the resort to run smoothly and efficiently.
5. Monitoring revenue margins.
6. Ensures that monthly sales target are achieved.
7. Maintains patron satisfaction by managing the audit of food, beverages and service offerings; Initiating improvements and building relationship with both staff and customer or business entities.
8. Accomplishes company goals by taking ownership of new request and challenges.
9. Facilitates personnel meetings if necessary.
10. Manage stock levels and make key decisions about stock control.
11. Manages team workloads in order to meet goals and deadlines.
12. Assists upper management in setting goals that promote company growth.
13. Ensure the compliance of requirements for processing/renewal of business permits/legal requirements
14. To achieve the monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
15. Conducts after sales visits to get additional projects and to monitor the progress up-dates. Check if the clients are satisfied with our on-going works and past project delivery.
16. Continuously seek new methods, systems, products which will be of use to our company in future projects by going through trade fairs, conferences and visit to prominent developers and designers.
17. Coordinate with the Business unit to discuss future strategies and approach to project delivery to further aim for client’s satisfaction and early project turn over.
18. Actively seek out new sales opportunities through networking, social media, client call and setting up appointments.
19. Conduct field and marketing research to identify our status in the industry and to formulate possible selling schemes.
20. Approves purchase requisition not more than Php 9,000.00
21. Render other duties that maybe assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree any field
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience is required for this position.
- Preferably a resident of Batangas