Php 35,000 – Php 60,000
- Medical Assistance
- Miscellaneous allowance
- Dental and Vision Allowance
- Performance Incentives
- Temporary Work from home
- Government mandated benefits
- Leave credits
This company is over 70 years here in the Philippines mainly focusing on client services and global standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in related course
- At least 4 years’ experience in RBS audit requirements
- Willing to work onsite
- Conduct audits either alone or as part of a team.
- Responsible for planning for and leading the audit team in performing and completing pre-audit, on-site activity and reporting after the audit.
- Reviewing and approving the desk study of auditors under training or supervision and the audit reports and reviewing proposals to clients.
- In addition to audits they may undertake desktop review of self-assessment questionnaires and review correction action plans and evidence remotely.
- Where no conflict of interest exists, they may also provide training services for either public or in-house training.
- To support and drive the development of the CBE and RBS business locally, including international projects for the country
- Also responsible for conducting specific training programs and providing assistance in marketing the division’s services to clients and training auditors.
- HR interview and/or Assessment
- Second interview
- Final interview
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
CONTACT US ANYTIME, OUR FRIENDLY RECRUITERS WILL ASSIST YOU . . .
GLOBE: 09176381480 & 09176381858 | SMART/SUN: 09293159901
LANDLINE: (02) 8245 – 2829
Look for: Ms. Ivy
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE JOB OPENINGS: