To execute, coordinate and support the activities of the rotating equipment machine related to overhaul, revamp, up-rate, trouble shooting and studies within the Company assets. Develop, plan and execute the condition monitoring, analysis and trouble shooting of rotating equipment in the whole Complex. The Rotating SME will support and coach rotating euipment activities in the field to aim for high quality and accuracy of the job.
- BS Mechanical Engineering graduate preferably licensed Mechanical Engineer.
- Minimum of 8 years experiences of mechanical engineering particularly in rotating equipment in the oil or petrochemical industry including 5 years in a supervisory position.
- Must have experience to equipment condition monitoring tools – Vibration analysis, lube oil analysis and equipment performance evaluation.
- Highly results oriented in the maintenance, trouble shooting, inspection, start-up, commissioning and design of rotating equipment.
- Versatile with various relevant international codes and standards related to rotating equipment such as API, ISO, ASME, NACE and etc.
- Computer literate (min. MS Office, SAP for Hana and other company and discipline specific software applications)
- Good interpersonal relations skills and effective communication skills