Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on one clear purpose – to deliver a smoke-free future.
Your ‘day to day’
Lead and manage the Environment and Occupational Safety & Health of construction projects in the factory including support to sister site. You will act as an advisor for all ESH topics related to project constructions and engage all contractors to develop and sustain a strong EHS culture. You will support the factory to ensure the EHS Management System, EHS Pillar Tools and Programs will meet and comply beyond regulatory requirements in the construction projects at the site.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Oversee and develop third party partners’ safety practices to ensure compliance to PMI EHS standards. You will ensure accurate and timely reporting of third party related KPI’s.
- Lead a proactive loss prevention program on construction safety including risk management (identification, assessment, and control), JSA, inspections, audits, and emergency planning to eliminate or reduce health, safety and environmental risks to an acceptable level.
- Conduct EHS trainings and toolbox talks with third party partners
- Review third party PTWs and Work Method Statement on daily basis
- Facilitate in preparation for EHS audits (internal and external) by ensuring implementation of all safety protocols. Ensure all controls are in place against the identified hazards. You will also perform tools and PPEs inspections for third party partners.
- Perform daily Site Gemba where third party is working to identify any EHS related gaps to close them.
- Contribute to the development of emergency preparedness in order to eliminate or minimize losses due to emergency incident (as per PMI definition), business continuity plan and its maintenance.
Who we’re looking for
You have at least a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Health and Public Safety or Security Management courses. You are a qualified Safety Officer 3 with certification or ID. You have at least 3 years of relative experience in industrial or manufacturing environment or similar activities. Good communication skills as well as a working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint and experience in ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 is preferred. You must be amenable to work in the Batangas area for a 1-year project.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to deliver a smoke-free future.