Biñan, Laguna Province
Php 25,000 – Php 30,000
- HMO for employees and its qualified dependents
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave
- 13th Month Pay plus
- Year end Bonus
- Free Shuttle Service
This is a Japanese Company that performs in import and export of raw materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder
- 2-4 years of experience in the related fields.
- Experience with a PEZA registered company is an advantage
- Amenable to attend face-to-face interview
- Preparing and monitoring the correctness of shipping/delivery documents
- Receive and resolve customer inquiries /complaints in accordance with local processes.
- Responsible in preparation and processing of PEZA/BOC documentations
- Farm-out, Farm-in, Sample and Transfer of Goods, RTV [Return to Vendor]
- Complying with regulations and laws and securing legal permit
- Prepares list of Importable (LOI) and list of exportable (LOE) and uploads in Value Added Service Provider’s system (VASP) for the items to be imported/exported.
- Ensures that the customer’s delivery requirement is met
- Assist in monitoring of delivery in-bounds / out-bounds [Inventory]
- General administrative tasks.
1. Resume Screening
2. Face to Face Interview
3. Job Offer
CONTACT US ANYTIME, OUR FRIENDLY RECRUITERS WILL ASSIST YOU . . .
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GLOBE: 0917-638-1480 & 09176381858
LANDLINE: (02) 8245 – 2829
Look for: Ms. Donna
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE JOB OPENINGS: