SALES COORDINATOR ROLE
Become one of the most impactful Sales Coordinators on the planet!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE FINGERPRINT FOR SUCCESS (F4S)
We are a groundbreaking technology platform that is expanding and growing rapidly around the world. We are looking to onboard and hire the next generation of Sales Coordinators to help our customers set and achieve their crazy big goals.
is the future of human development. We are on a mission to empower individuals and teams to solve the world’s biggest problems. Featuring a vast range of tools for collaboration, performance, wellbeing, diversity, and inclusion, plus a huge library of AI and human coaching programs, with F4S anyone can develop and achieve amazing things at work and in life.
Until now professional coaching has been reserved only for the elite, financially inaccessible to most of the world’s population. Driven by a scientific evidence-based methodology, F4S democratizes coaching, creating for the first time a scalable human development solution for everyone. Through predictive data, conversational A.I., and also some of the world’s very best professional coaches, F4S is loved by consumers, teams, enterprises, universities, and professional coaches alike.
We are a digital-first, small but fast-growing values-led team, genuinely on a mission to change the world. We are swift, passionate, hard-working, scaling ourselves at the same pace we grow our product and customers. We invest deeply in our company culture and our team’s wellbeing, knowing this is the well from where the world’s greatest products and companies flourish.
Who you are:
- A person with an insatiable curiosity and unrelenting drive to learn, succeed and lead by example
- A person who is a force for good and celebrate individual uniqueness
- Be driven by helping their team meet and exceed aggressive conversion targets and individual career goals.
- Be highly organized and have a high level of accountability for the quality and outcomes of your work and your team’s work.
- Effective communication skills and comfortable with candor.
- Strong organization/prioritization skills and ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently (while also functioning and contributing as part of a team) and efficiently manage your own time.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- You must be a high achiever and goal orientated.
- A team player who is reliable, super organised and love supporting others to do their best work
- Possess personal qualities of reliability, integrity, credibility, and commitment to our mission.
What you’ll do:
- As a key member of our sales team, the Sales Coordinator is a critical member of the sales and business development team, supporting all administrative tasks
- You will be a hands-on team member focused on supporting our sales and business development team in all aspects of our sales demos, customer meetings and webinars.
- Facilitate the team’s sales activities to maximize their performance and long-lasting development of the company.
- Success in this role will be embodying a passion for continuous learning and a genuine joy in supporting and delighting others.
- To serve key account customers, client enquiries, revenue and sales invoice tracking
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly data analysis and reporting
- Complete documentation/presentation preparation
- Diary and calendar Management, coordination of meetings including agendas and webinar events
- Prepare and maintain customer sales presentations, case studies and reporting
- Monitor and co-ordinate progress of invoices, workshop delivery and coaching
- Liaise closely with Finance and team for configuration of maintaining efficient and seamless customer billing process
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales admin and support role
- Minimum 3 years experience supporting a western company (e.g. US / UK / EU / CAN / AUS)
- Experience in supporting B2B sales
- Communication experience via LinkedIn, email and other relevant channels
- Self-starter who possesses outstanding comprehension and planning aptitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proficiency in Google, G-Suite: Doc, Spreadsheet
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work effectively within a multicultural team
- Ability to grasp and adapt to new technology and concepts
This role is initially fully digital/remote working in APAC time zones initially across AEST, AEDT and SGT.
Why Join Us?
- Empower our users with helpful content
- Learn digital marketing and content marketing real-life skills
- Bring direct impact to the business and see blog traffic grow with your efforts
- Be among team members who believe in working and playing hard
- Flourish in a flat organizational structure with no office politics
At F4S, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to F4S coaching
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year: paid holidays and leave
- Learning and Development stipend
- Amazing high performing remote global team
- Incredible culture and community
We look forward to you joining us in our very real mission to make human development accessible to everyone!
How to get started?
Go to F4S.com and complete the F4S Questionnaire (15-30 mins) to help us better understand your work-style motivations and how we can best support your onboarding.
We look forward to making a positive impact with you!
Powered by JazzHR