Excess Logic (www.excesslogic.com) is one of the nation's fastest-growing, surplus equipment, and IT asset decommissioning company in the United States. For the last six years, we have grown over 1,500% in annual revenue, been profitable from the very first day, have zero debt, and a recession-proof business model. We have been featured on 37 TV channels worldwide (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMwwKcEXh6cNUmnPWQRGGOA/videos?view=0&flow=grid&sort=dd)
Our mission to become the #1 stop solution for all types of excess asset decommissioning companies in the US.
With the Headquarters in Fremont, California Excess Logic provides excess asset decommissioning services to over 500 companies including Google throughout North America.
We hire young proactive people with a positive mindset fluently speaking English who are looking for a place to start or continue their sales career, have a passion for winning, and want to make 6 figures of income!
As a Sales Development Representative at Excess Logic, you’ll have a significant impact on the growth of our business through new customer acquisition, interaction with senior management, and providing input on the sales process and services at Excess Logic.
• Call and email potential customers to find a person in charge of excess equipment disposition and setup discovery calls with Account Executives.
• Respond to the emails and inquiries from qualified leads regarding Excess Logic services.
• Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world-class experience.
• Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills.
• Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Excess Logic services.
• Meet daily, weekly and monthly quotas of added contacts, made calls, sent emails, and scheduled discovery calls and meetings.
What We Expect from You:
• Minimum 1 year of working in a call center, customer support, or sales.
• Looking to grow within our organization
• Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, upbeat environment
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral (you’ll speak with a lot of potential customers as their personal Excess Logic “advisor”)
• Ability to work autonomously while maintaining focus and work ethic.
• Motivation to grow and win, individually and as part of a team (aka. Failure isn’t an option)
• Work directly with Account Executive to discover opportunities from leads and set appointments from those leads.
• Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
• Consistent use of product or service solutions.
• Log, track, and maintains customer contact records in Apollo and Salesforce.
Working at Excess Logic:
• Intensive online training, teamwork, and support.
• Solid base salary plus bonuses from closed deals.
• Uncapped bonus structure.
• Additional monthly cash bonuses for top performers.
• Fast Promotion and Growth Track!