Php 15,000 – Php 20,000
- Sick Leave
- Vacation Leave
- Government Mandated Benefits
- Work Schedule: Dayshift (Weekends off)
Company Profile: This company is one of the biggest trading and logistics companies of the Asia countries. This company trades different products and materials such as chemicals, electronic materials, electronic components, textile and synthetic resin.
- Bachelor’s Degree of any course
- Must have at least 1 year experience in Sales & Marketing preferably in Trading industries
- Probably good in communication skills.
- Preferably with experience in processing with government agencies such as DENR, PDEA, PNP, DTI, BOC, and PEZA
- Knowledgeable in ISO/QS is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge in managing and handling chemicals is an advantage.
- Implement and develop background information as well as presentation materials to guide participating merchants in a group.
- Responsible to prepare abstract briefs and presentations to facilitate guide sales and product features or functionality.
- Must establish list sales fulfillment processes to recommend as how to enhance larger and more considerable operations.
- Responsible to coordinate, monitor and manage all incoming sales leads to assure effectual and precise summary of business.
- Manage and supervise post-sale follow-up as well as gather post sale feedback from customers.
- Initial interview
- Final interview
- Job offer
CONTACT US ANYTIME, OUR FRIENDLY RECRUITERS WILL ASSIST YOU . . .
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GLOBE: 09176381858 | SMART/SUN: 09684322503
LANDLINE: (02) 8245 – 2829
Look for: Ms. Abie
You can also reach us out through:
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE JOB OPENINGS: