Sales & Supply Chain Accountant
Support Controllership Functions
- Assist in completion of the company’s reporting package by ensuring completeness of selling expense accruals and DC’s opex,.
- Keep accrual balances accurate and up to date.
- Provide assistance to the Plant Accountants on factory inventory counts and certain analyses.
- Assist in providing information to support the generation of the Income Statement by Area & Income Statement by Customer.
Support the Sales & Supply Chain Departments
- Provide periodic analyses of cost of DC Operations with reference to Orders Served.
- Assess the effectivity of internal control over DCs FG inventory.
- Assist Sales & Supply Chain Departments in coming up with sound and reasonable operating budgets and in its’ monitoring.