- Graduated from an accredited college with a minimum of three years practical experience in retail and customer service specialization.
- An outstanding supervisory experience.
- Prior experience in utilization of computer programs such as MS outlook and MS office.
- Demonstration of positive team player spirit and cooperative sales skills within the organization.
- Conversant with all retail principles, which is needed to process sales operations precisely at events and in the store.
- Ability to direct and be a mentor on the sales ground by actively working to attain everyday sales objectives.
- Endeavor to establish an outstanding working relationship with service providers in designated fields.
- Bargain or support bargaining with key essential service so as to enhance the cost structure.
- Prepares annual, quarterly and monthly update accounts on current opponents or business possibilities.
- Work together with colleagues from other departments to improve efficiency and overall service delivery.
- Give prompt reports on crucial issues to direct senior officers, suggest answers where obtainable.
- Supervise essential key account possibilities.
- Make propositions, give suggestions and designate sales targets and job obligations to each sales staff.
- Appraise performance of staff, give suggestions, reward or award punishment and offer proposals on dismissal of personnel where applicable.
- Recommend hiring additional staff and make required resources available to accomplishing target objectives and goals.
- Solicit for other job duties needing attention to enhance service and improve customers’ contentment to a reasonable extent.
- Take part in interview of candidates while supporting decision making to hire successful applicants.
- Offer inspiration and training of internal sales personnel on how to attain business sales objectives.
- Assist team managers to intensify sales via training on sales methods.
- Generate action plans to enhance performance and productive capacity of under performing personnel.