Senior Accountant (Head Office (Tera Tower), Philippines)
Ensure completeness of individual accounts assigned and prepare analysis/reconciliation of specific accounts.
- Recapitulate transactions from operations/logistics group and check completeness of data
- Prepare journal entries / vouchers on individual accounts to record transactions to the general ledger
- Prepare periodic schedules and reconciliations of accounts related to Hogs/retail costing and inventories
- Prepare variance analyses reports to identify specific and significant cause/s of cost/expense fluctuations, which will help draw the attention of management to areas where cost is applied or where cost reduction is needed
- Prepare costing for hogs/retail sales and inventory, and submit the reports on time to meet group deadlines
- Obtain manual reports from farm proponents and monitor weekly compliance of the latter with regards to update and encoding of SAP transactions
- Encode manual reports submitted by farm proponents to the costing template
- Prepare analysis reports regarding movements of hogs inventory and costs
- Prepare analysis reports related to costs and overhead expenses of farms
- Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of the financial records
- Perform other tasks assigned/requested by his/her superiors
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Finance – Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.