The job holder is responsible to assist the Chief Accountant (CA) – Tax in various tax compliance works and tax assessment cases. He/she will prepare the VAT, Withholding VAT, FWT, EWT, Annual Information Returns, Payment Forms and Documentary Stamp Tax returns including the supporting documents and computations, schedules and analyses for review by the CA – Tax.
- Graduate of Accountancy, preferably a Certified Public Accountant
- 2 years of related work experience in handling various tax compliance works
- Effective communication skills and good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in SAP application
- Willing to work in Ortigas Center