At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies that improve the lives of both humans and animals. Founded in 1885 and family-owned ever since, Boehringer Ingelheim takes a long-term perspective.
Now, we are powered by 52,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. We believe that if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve.
The Systems Operations System Lead will be responsible for the Operational Excellence of a group of systems/applications, performing the standard operational tasks to keep the system compliant with BI standards. Tasks include, but are not limited to: Compliance documentation Coordinating and scheduling backup/recovery & Performing Disaster Recovery Testing Service Level Agreement monitoring, Access & identity monitoring Coordinating (but not performing) server and database patches Audit trail monitoring Small enhancements/configuration changes to software Coordinating software management Interfacing/Coordinate with multiple areas of the business and IT (Functional Areas & Infrastructure) Collecting & Processing Demands from Business Users Performing Incident & Problem Management Performing Change Management Working with IT Infrastructure to remediate replace migrate or decommission legacy systems or infrastructure items Decommissioning (Retiring) systems Coordinating System Archiving.
- 2+ years working as System Lead or Similar Good General understanding of assigned application and system lead support service tasks
- Understanding and experience working with Hardware, software, networking and databases.
- Proven work experience in an IT technical support or similar role
- Experience working in a regulated environment is a plus
- Experience working in a multicultural diverse environment
- Must be customer oriented Must be well organized and methodical
- Must have excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Must be able to work successfully on a team
- Must be able to present information effectively
- Must have demonstrated understanding and experience with Infrastructure topics such as databases, servers, cloud systems, networking etc.
- A demonstrated understanding of Operational Excellence ITIL v3.0 or higher Fundamentals Certification
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
With us, you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
In our Regional Operating Unit South East Asia and South Korea (ROPU SEASK)region, Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies with over 2,000 employees. We are an equal opportunity global Top Employer who takes pride in embracing diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients, customers, and communities.
Want to learn more? Visit
READY TO CONTACT US?
Please contact our Recruiting Team: PH: +63 2 8876-6899;
Not exactly the position you are looking for but have someone else in mind? Share it via the button on the bottom of the page with friends or colleagues who might be interested.