The Senior Brand Assistant assists the Brand Manager in the implementation of marketing strategies for the brand/s handled by analyzing trends, conducting research planning and recommending marketing plans with the objective of raising brand awareness and increasing the market share of the product/s. He/ she shall be involved in the A&P activities of the brand/s handled.
- Prepare necessary documents and requirements in order to implement marketing activities.
- Input figures for the financial statement based on the direction of the category
- Prepare, monitor and give initial analysis on sales, inventory and business reports for the product/s handled.
- Assist in the implementation of marketing plans and Advertising and Promotions activities for the brand handled.
- Recommend and prepare promotion work plans and ensures that activities are implemented as planned.
- Assist in the conceptualization, implementation and monitoring of major regional promotions for the brands.
- Assist in the development of new products and product improvements in relation to packaging, pricing, competitive analysis, research & monitoring, product launch, re-launch in coordination with concerned units (R&D, Sales, Consumer Promo, Third Party Agencies).
- College graduate of any bachelor of science or arts degree preferably major in management, business, economics, marketing or other related fields
- With at least 2 years experience in brand marketing and/or exposure to different areas of marketing preferrably in an FMCG set-up
- Resourceful and able to provide solutions to different situations
- Good communications skills