Purpose of Role
We do things our own way, with our own personality and attitude, For The Good Of Entertainment. We are a leading, global, digital gaming and gambling business and are constantly looking to push boundaries and develop the industry making digital gaming and gambling more enjoyable for all our customers. we have some of the world’s biggest and most exciting sports and gaming brands such as Ladbrokes, Coral, Party Casino and bwin.
The Manila creative department is a key design hub in our global agency model and you’ll be supporting the design offering across our global network – particularly our London and Gibraltar offices. As Senior Designer you will be responsible for leading the overall design output across a range of our global brands and have a passionate, proactive approach to producing new and exciting creative.
- Concepting, leading and designing creative across a full range of digital, social, website and CRM communications
- Adopting a “hands-on” approach when required to help the wider team with design concept development
· Inspiring creativity throughout all design, working closely with Motion, 3D and Digital designers to build 360 executions of all campaigns
- Ensuring all Design work is completed to the highest standard. Striving for continuous improvement and excellence
· Crafting eye catching and relevant creative across our suite of sports betting and gaming brands
- Ensuring that processes are efficient and best practice is adhered to
· Leading and overseeing the work of Designers, ensuring that guidelines are adhered to and the highest level of work is produced
- Sharing knowledge with the wider Creative Department regarding techniques and technology that are relevant to your craft
- Owning projects across multiple brands whilst always seeking opportunities to push the creative possibilities
- Developing direct reports through conducting regular peer-to-peer reviews and setting objectives
- Maintaining communication and relationships between Design and other teams.
- Encouraging team collaboration, brainstorming and co-creation workshops.
Specialist skills and experience
- Degree/Diploma or equivalent in Digital/Graphic Design
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and/or Sketch
- A natural creative design ability
- Team management experience with ability to lead and develop designers
- Effective time management and organizational skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge and understanding of UX/UI
- Storyboarding and Illustration skills
- An understanding of HTML & CSS
- An enthusiasm for sharing and discussing ideas
- Ability to successfully self-manage multiple projects with hard deadlines
- Active interest in the design and technology sector
- A strong desire to learn through analysis and exploration
- A motivated, inquisitive approach
- A portfolio to demonstrate the above
- Experience working within multiple markets
- On set experience – TV, Photography and Social content.
- Motion/Animation – Video, GIF creation
- A strong interest in sports and/or gaming (Poker, Bingo, Casino)
- Experience working on brands in a regulated sector