Please read carefully.
Work Remotely? [Yes/No]: Yes
Job Role: Senior Digital Marketing Executive Manager
Salary Range: $400-$1100 (Depends on Experience)
Work Hours: Full-time
Work Duration: Long Term
Commission based only?[Yes/No]: No
We are seeking a Growth Marketing Manager to own and execute key initiatives focused on customer acquisition and business growth. The role will offer immense opportunities to grow exponentially by owning and implementing innovative marketing strategies. You will work hands-on with cutting edge marketing tools and applications to solve real-world business problems. This is a fantastic career-defining opportunity for a driven professional who enjoys a role filled with challenges, depth, and autonomy.
* Manage all digital marketing initiatives: search, social, email, marketplaces, etc
* Build digital marketing process and automation
* Own the entire lead funnel from ideation -> launch -> iteration.
* Manage and improve existing acquisition engine and channels.
* Manage the budget and analytics all campaigns to identify things that are working and scale them.
* Implement an experiment design framework aimed at identifying and testing potential new growth channels
* Identify opportunities to improve lead conversion in product (landers, sign-up flow, etc.) and champion those initiatives
* Lead execution of digital marketing campaigns in sync with the segment positioning & messaging.
* Oversee intake, scoping, capacity planning, and execution workflow for digital marketing and lead generation activities in partnership with other teams.
* Identify and share best practices for audience targeting and database hygiene, email/digital marketing strategy, events, tracking instrumentation and digital channel measurement.
* Partner with Sales & Marketing teams to ensure campaign setup and execution process consistency with global practices, and to influence development and optimization of global practices based on regional priorities.
* Develop and analyze digital channel performance metrics to drive future marketing decisions and optimize lead acquisition and activation strategy.
* Deliver clear, consistent, and frequent communication with Marketing stakeholders to ensure ongoing clarity on strategy, tactics, goals, and performance for digital channels.
* Manage the team and project manage the marketing things end to end.
* 5+ years of experience in online marketing and advertising in the B2B segment with SaaS / IT Product companies
* Hands-on experience crafting growth experiments –
* Proven experience with Facebook, Linkedin, SEO, Paid/Non-Paid Social
* Prior experience in managing KPIs pertaining to (i) User Acquisition Volume (month on month growth) (ii) Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) (iii) Channel Growth and Mix (iv)Traffic Conversion Rates (iv) Number of experiments executed on (velocity, quality, results)
* Creative problem-solving acumen, with the analytical rigor to verify or invalidate assumptions
* Proven ability to effectively communicate with cross-functionally with other teams
* Empathetic people manager, a trusted advisor to the team.
* Strong attention to detail — required in order to meet our high bar for customer-facing content.
* Proven track record of creating and executing integrated marketing lead generation campaigns using tactics that include live and/or virtual events, webinars, lead nurture programs, and CRM/sales insights.
* Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously
* Experience working with creative and operations agencies in an outsourcing capacity.
How to apply:
Interested applicants can apply here and send your resume and coverletter
Please mention your Skype id as well to communicate quickly.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org