- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree on Actuarial Science.
- Supervisor / Senior Associate (5 yrs and up experience) specializing in Actuarial Science/Statistics or equivalent.
You know you are the perfect fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or any related course
- With directly applicable experience in data, analytics, strategy, and business intelligence.
- Knowledge in using R or Python programming and business Intelligence tools (Tableau,PowerBI)
- Active knowledge and experience with SQL (Oracle).
- Practical knowledge of hypothesis testing and usage of typical statistical tests (e.g t-test, ANOVA, etc).
- Proficiency in using microsoft office tools.
- Analytical, problem solver, agile and highly interested and motivated in data science field
- Experience in managing high performing analyst or similar is a plus
As part of our growth, your tasks will be to:
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases
- Implement champion challenger testing and perform cost benefit evaluation of different collection process
- Examine reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to locate and resolve errors
- Visualize and analyze data for business reports, make sure data and calculations are accurate.
- Support collection process with data and reports, clarify various trends of collection characteristics and propose changes to improve collection processes.
- Close cooperation with other Departments particularly teams within collections to ensure understanding and fulfilment of business needs
- Conduct shadowing on collections department and other home credit office to gather new ideas and propose innovation in collection report , tools and processes
- Generate and send collections communication strategy
- Location: Taguig City, National Capital Region (NCR).
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.