The job holder shall be responsible in monitoring and inspection of all static equipment and piping system for JGSPC/JGSOC. He/She will also develop procedures, ITP and work scope for the static equipment and piping system. He/She will likewise monitor the compliance as per international code and local government regulations as per standard and specifications. He/She will also be responsible for contract development for all inspection requirements.
- Graduate of BS Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering, preferably licensed.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in Oil and Gas or related industry
- Excellent knowledge of international codes and standards
- Deep knowledge and understanding on corrosion program analysis
- Knowledge on IDMS and RBI is an advantage
- Computer literate ( min. MS Office, SAP R3 and other company disipline specific software applications)
- Good interpersonal relations and effective communications skills
- Successful candidate will undergo training necessary. Position level will be dependent on candidate's qualification and experience.
- Willing to work in Batangas City