- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management.
- Supervisor / Senior Associate (5 yrs and up experience) specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): ITIL, ISO 9001, ISO 27001, Risk Management, Audit, DevOps, Agile, Six Sigma.
- Can manage Metrics , Auditing, Service Management , Risk Management, Project Management
- Predictive Analysis and High Maturity Practices Implementation across Development (waterfall and Agile) and Service Engagements
- Preparing delivery teams for External certification and appraisals
- Analysis of customer feedback data to arrive at improvement opportunities
- Works with Managers on Risk management activities including supporting and leading Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) / Risk Management activities
- Interaction with senior management in Management Review / Business Unit meetings
- Collaborating with Delivery teams in resolving the delivery issues / process gaps
- Carrying out Gate Reviews, Deep Dive Reviews, Weekly Status Reviews, Engagement Execution Startup Reviews
- Lead escalations and ensure remediation is prioritized and performed proactively
- Perform quality reviews of the deliverables
- Ensuring 100% process compliance checks across all engagements including engagements
- Identifying and publishing early warnings
- Identifying and leading continuous improvement (Kaizen, Lean)
- Have Experience in ITIL , ISO 9001, ISO 27001, Agile , DevOps and BPS
- Hands on experience in Implementation of Lean & Six Sigma across projects
- Hands on Delivery experience with strong exposure to Project, Agile and Service Management background mainly on Business process outsourcing.
- Hands on Experience in Implementation of CMMi Dev and CMMi SVC across all engagements and in distributed environment
- Location: Taguig City, National Capital Region (NCR).
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
Social Media Footer
Follow us on Facebook:
Visit our website:
Apply to our job portal:
Insights you can act on #WeAreCGI
Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With 74,000 professionals serving clients from hundreds of locations worldwide, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, within budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results.
With global delivery capabilities in centers located across five continents, we offer our clients the best value, advantages of scale and operational efficiencies, as well as the ability to reduce their time to market