We are searching for a well organised senior recruitment and HR manager who will be tasked with recruiting team members for a globally based SEO team (UK, Philippines, Colombia, US, etc). Recruitment will be the main focus of the role but you will also need a strong understanding of HR, including keeping employee records up to date and ensuring company benefits and requirements are compiled and organised.
The role will be full-time, Mondays-Fridays from 1:00-9:00 PM Manila time. The role can be semi-flexible depending on the situation. The role is fully remote.
Main responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of recruiters to oversee all the recruitment needs
- Working with team leads to plan recruitment activity based on requirements
- Creating job descriptions and relevant applicant test for various positions
- Meeting with the management team to address issues in the recruitment process
- Sourcing, pre-screening and scheduling applicants for various roles within the company via social media and job sites
- Improving the employee onboarding experience
- Creating plans of action for difficult to fill roles
- Overseeing all recruitment advertising, including website, job boards, social channels, and more
- Managing multiple vacancies with a variety of job titles
- Coordinate candidate screening, shortlisting and invite successful candidates to interview with relevant team leads
- Compiling employee records such as salaries, holidays, onboarding documents, benefits etc.
- Be fluent in English, both written and speaking
- Have at least 10 years + experience in recruitment and HR
- Be experienced with international recruiting
- Possess knowledge of how to headhunt high-quality candidates
- Be well organised and punctual
- Have familiarity with Google Suite tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Be articulate and able to assess individuals talents and potential
- Be comfortable problem solving when the situations call for it
- Be very experienced with recruitment and HR Tools ATS etc)
- Be comfortable with phone, social and email communication
- Possess strong internal communication skills
- Must have worked for International companies before
- Experienced with RPO
- Comfortable of setting up recruitment processes and roadmaps
- Have team management, mentoring and training skills
- Have high speed internet access and a laptop
accelerate agency is a fast growing SaaS and enterprise digital marketing agency based in England. We value high-quality content when it comes to digital marketing campaigns, the goal is to provide our clients with experiences and output tailored for them. When working with both big and small clients, we strive to provide hands-on and excellent service through a well-oiled and nimble team. As a fast-growing company, we pride ourselves on nurturing talent. Our highly experienced team will support you in your professional growth by sharpening your existing talent and creating learning opportunities in the ever growing field of digital marketing.
Why work for Accelerate?
- HMO & technology related assistance
- National Holidays
- Good salary depending on experience (70.000 PHP to 140,000 PHP)