- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Some College (But did not graduate) on any course.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
What IT Service Center contributes to Cardinal Health
IT Service Center is responsible for resolving customer/client technical problems and responding to questions in accordance to service level objectives, processes and procedures.Serves as liaison between customer/client and IT to resolve business issues related to technologies.
- Provides technical support to the organizations internal/external users of computer applications and hardware.
- Answers questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime procedures.
- Serves as a liaison between customer/client and IT to resolve business issues related to technologies.
- Collaborates with network services, software systems engineering and/or applications development in order to restore service and/or identify problems.
- Maintains a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problems.
- Manages user access rights.
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Atleast 1-2 years experience as a Technical Support or Service Desk Analyst
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work in BGC and on a night shift.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies basic concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform routine tasks
- Works on projects of limited scope and complexity
- Follows established procedures to resolve readily identifiable technical problems
- Works under direct supervision and receives detailed instructions
- Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Location: Taguig City, National Capital Region (NCR).
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 15.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a global, integrated healthcare services and products company, providing customized solutions for hospitals, health systems, pharmacies, ambulatory surgery centers, clinical laboratories and physician offices worldwide. The company provides clinically-proven medical products and pharmaceuticals and cost-effective solutions that enhance supply chain efficiency from hospital to home. Cardinal Health connects patients, providers, payers, pharmacists and manufacturers for integrated care coordination and better patient management. Backed by nearly 100 years of experience, with approximately 50,000 employees in nearly 60 countries, Cardinal Health ranks among the top 25 on the Fortune 500.
Cardinal Health is more than a business, more than a partner, more than hard workers. It’s wings. Its unrivaled scale and focused approach leads to better solutions. The company’s strength flows from four areas of expertise: logistics, product, business and patient solutions. Cardinal Health welcomes new challenges, anticipates trends, and as Wings, brings support, speed, and mile-high vision to all customers.