Our company is currently looking for a proactive and experienced Social Media Strategist. We are looking for someone who knows how to handle social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Upgrade to see actual info to promote our company brand and increase our followers as well as web traffic.
What the job entails;
– Create and optimise platforms
– Brand Management
– Create and publish engaging content (photos or videos) daily that aligns with our brand to increase brand awareness.
– Create a Content Calendar to be submitted a week ahead.
– Create and execute strategies to increase following across all social media pages
– Provide Analytics at the end of the week.
– Stay up-to-date with current trends in social media, design tools, and applications
– Find influencers for potential collaboration.
What we expect from you:
– Must be fluent in English.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager
– Hands-on experience using social media for brand awareness and Promotion
– Preferable to have an understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
– Adaptability to be able to adapt to different platforms and contents
– Initiative to learn different processes, strategies, ideas and ways to improve company branding
– Detail Oriented
– Familiarity with graphic design tools.
– Team Player and is open to suggestions and constructive criticisms.
– Must live in NCR (For regular face-to-face meetings)
Bonus points if you can:
– Create high-quality photos and video content demonstrating our products (we will ship your some of our products so you can take photos, videos, posts, etc)
– Well-versed in Adobe Creative Suite such as Photoshop and Illustrator
What we offer:
– Work starts at 10 am PH time (Can be flexible)
– With the possibility of Part-time (5hrs) or Full time (8hrs)
– Company Offer: £3+GBP / Hour **roughly around $4 to $5 (Salary can be discussed and negotiated based on your experience and amount of work; Salary to increase after 3 months of cooperation (Based on Performance)
If you think that this job best suits you, start your application by sending your updated CV to Upgrade to see actual info
To apply, give details of your work experience, tools you are comfortable with and the day-to-day tasks that help you set goals and keep organised. Also, include a portfolio to show your work.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team. Thank you.
Sales and Marketing
Social Media Marketing
Graphics & Multimedia