ISSADA Cosmetics and Clinical skincare is an Australian brand of healthy, ethical, and clean skincare and makeup. In 2020 it was acquired by industry entrepreneur and powerhouse Deb Farnworth-Wood who has a track record in growing successful businesses. Issada is looking for a top-notch social media strategist to assist in all areas of the business from blogs, to packaging.
This role offers a unique opportunity for an out-of-the-box social-first thinker to test their social media proficiency at the highest level.
You will be responsible for helping our socials through innovative trends, growth hacking, and daily reports to our team.
We are looking for skills and experience in:
- Managing Twitter, IG (Post/Reels), Tiktok, FB Page & Youtube.
- Team player and problem solver.
- Self-driven with a passion for makeup, accessories, and skincare
- Highly organised and impeccable attention to detail
- Can work under pressure and handle multiple accounts
- Knowledge of contentcal, Canva, and other creative programs desirable but not essential
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Strong strategic understanding of social trends and listening from a business perspective
- Excellent written and verbal communication and ability to transform data into a concise yet compelling story
- Have an excellent command of The English language and be able to write for the Australian audience
This is a Full Time Post (40 hours a week), Mondays through Sundays work but you should be available on busy days to extend time if need be.
Please attach your CVs and Portfolio and our recruitment team would get in touch with you shortly!
We look forward to meeting you
Marketing & Sales
Social Media Marketing Facebook Marketing Instagram Marketing