- Retirement Plan
- HMO with dependents upon hire
- Annual bonus based on performance
- The working schedule will be Mid or Night Shift
This company is one of the world’s key providers of information solutions in the field of science and medical, legal, risk management, and business to business sectors.
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- At least 3 year(s) of relevant work experience managing a team
- Knowledge on SW life cycle and QA Methodologies
- Nice to have – experience on automation, database and software development
- Schedule and review documentation for data builds
- Evaluate new data.
- Correct errors
- Manage and participate in the design, coding and implementation of new processes and improvements.
- Responsible for communicating to team members the requirements and concepts of a project
- Responsible for coordination of code reviews and technical training of the engineering team.
- Manage employee teams, drive engagement. provide ongoing communications, coach and develop staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HR Interview
- 3 Local Ops Interviews
- 1 Business Unit interview
How to Apply:
Send your resume to email@example.com
For inquiries, contact us
T: (02) 82452829
M: (Globe): 0917-638-1957
Tiktok account: @jkitopenings
Skype ID: jkitwave
Want to know more about our job openings? Register now!
Subscribe to our official YouTube channel.
Enjoy our FREE merchandise when you get hired. Bring home your Hoodie, Gimmy Tumbler and Gimmy Tote Bag. Collect them all!
Do you know someone who has strong IT Skills? Refer your friend and we’ll give you Referral Bonus once they get their dream job through us!