English, Filipino, Spanish
- 13th month pay
- Government Mandated Benefits
- Vacation leave
- Sick leave
- Retirement Plan
- Temporary Work form Home Setup
Client Details: A world leading Financial Research Company which offers a wide range of services in the field of security and management.
- Open for Filipino fluent in using the Spanish language
- Preferably Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance/ Accounting or any related course
- Must be proficient in reading and writing in Spanish Language
- Has an Administrative Background is a big plus
- Knowledgeable in Computer applications is an advantage
- Preferably a good Team leader
- Preferably can Demonstrated Project Management skills – defining of scope, resources and timelines, and managing to deliverables
- Responsible for searching, collecting and verifying the basic and intermediate data from various sources.
- Maintaining appropriate paper and electronic files.
- Update internal documents for performance metrics monitoring.
- Ensuring quality of data collected
- Attend to internal/client queries and request to ensure data captured is aligned.
- Other task assigned by the management.
- Maintaining appropriate information to the database.
- Responsible in doing audit reports form the managers
Step 1: Resume Screening
- First Invitation:
Step 2: (3 hours) Assessment
- 2 English tests for Spanish Applicants – analytical, mental and essays
- Both tests are going to be the day-to-day task on the actual work environment
Step 3: (1 hour) HR interview
- Second Invitation: (To be scheduled again):
Step 4: Hiring Manager/Client Interview
Step 5: English proficiency Exam (Berlitz)
Step 6: Job Offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Register now on our website to be updated with our Bilingual Job Openings: https://jknetwork-jobs.com/
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Mobile: (+ 63) 917 638 1962
Sun/Smart: (+ 63) 942 668 2269
Look for: Ms. Mave
Want to know the right job for you? Talk to us on our FREE Bilingual Career Consultation.
Apply now and bring home an exclusive J-K Network Hoodie once you get hired from any of our clients!