The job holder is responsible for the general office administration under the Office of the Vice President, Sales – Polymer. He/she is tasked to filter and handle confidential information passing through the said Office with utmost discretion. He/she will also serve as a liaison with other JG internal and external entities, and coordinate all activities of the Vice President Sales – Polymer.
- Graduate of any Business course
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience in a secretarial/executive assistant position
- Able to occupy a position of trust
- Very organized and can do with documentations
- Good interpersonal relations, customer service skills and communications skills
- Willing to work in Ortigas Center