Responsible for the supervision of all activities including installation, management, maintenance and documentation of Substation Assets and other related components. The main purpose of this position is to achieve the highest standard of reliability and availability of the electrical Distribution, infrastructure and Substation Electrical Systems of the JG Summit Petrochemical Company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) or higher from a recognized institution.
- Good scholastic record with no grades below 2.5 on major subjects and physics/mathematics
- Licensed Electrical Engineer (REE)
- Minimum 3 years experience in Electrical Engineering, Design, Construction and Maintenance of
-HV, MV and LV Systems
-Protection and SCADA
-Power Electronics and Motor Controls
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be resourceful, self-motivated and can work independently
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and has detailed knowledge with SAP.